Essentially, being a paperless submitter means you can sign up customers over the phone or internet without having to send a paper direct debit instruction out for them to sign
Articles in this section
- What is a Direct Debit?
- What is a Direct Debit Instruction (DDI)?
- How can I collect Direct Debits?
- What is the Direct Debit Guarantee?
- What is a DDICA?
- What is the difference between a Direct Debit and a Standing Order
- What is Modulus Checking?
- What are the scheme rules and how do I find out about them?
- What does the advanced notice period mean?
- What does being a paperless submitter mean?