The advanced notice period is the amount of notification - usually 10 working days- that you must give to your customers of any changes to the amount to be paid or the payment date the direct debit is to be collected on.
Articles in this section
- What is a Direct Debit?
- What is a Direct Debit Instruction (DDI)?
- How can I collect Direct Debits?
- What is the Direct Debit Guarantee?
- What is a DDICA?
- What is the difference between a Direct Debit and a Standing Order
- What is Modulus Checking?
- What are the scheme rules and how do I find out about them?
- What does the advanced notice period mean?
- What does being a paperless submitter mean?