If you are looking to add a new user, please follow the instructions below:
1. Login as an administrator.
2. Click on the 'Settings' tab.
Please Note: If you are unable to see the 'Settings' tab, please ensure you are logged in as an administrator.
4. Select 'New user' at the top of the screen.
5. Fill in the details as required.
6. Choose your method for two-step verification.
7. Please ensure you choose a role for your user, this controls the access and permissions they have in PT-X.
8. Click 'Save user' when complete.
Please Note: This will send the user a password setup email from email@example.com.
For each new user, the first/last names, email, role and two-step verification are required. Additional information, such as telephone numbers are optional but will help, should Bottomline need to contact a particular user.
*Each user should be aware of who system Administrators are; recommendation is to have at least two administrators within the business.