When resetting your password you will be sent an email by PT-X in order to complete the process. If you have not received this email, check for these common causes for email not being received.
- Your contact details are correct
- Ensure your PTX admin checks and confirms your email address is correct for your account
- The email has been marked as spam/junk mail - all emails come from email@example.com
- Check your spam/junk mail folder. To prevent reoccurrence, you can add PT-X to your contacts list/address book. In Microsoft Outlook, you can also right-click on the subject line of the reset email then change its settings to <never block sender>.
- The email has been quarantined by anti-virus software
- Speak to your internal IT contact; they will release the email for you. To prevent reoccurrence, request they make PT-X a safe sender.
If you have investigated all of the above without success, contact Bottomline Cloud Support. on +44 (0) 118 925 8250 choose option 2 for technical support and then select option1 for PT-X, HSBC IP Cloud or Unity EPayments or email firstname.lastname@example.org