- Navigate to the PT-X login screen.
- Enter your email address.
- Click the Forgot your password? link next to the Log in button.
- Go to your email inbox and click on Create new password in the email you are sent or copy and paste the link into a new tab in your browser.
- Enter your email address, leaving the system generated temporary password in place ( lots of dots) and click Login.
- You can then set up a new password and enter the security questions. Remember, these answers are case sensitive.
What if I have forgotten my security questions?
If you have forgotten the answers to your security questions you will need to speak to your organisation’s PT-X administrator and ask them to reset your password.
A reset email, containing a one-time only use link, will be sent to you when they have completed this action.
What if I am the only administrator?
If you are the only administrator in your organisation and you have forgotten the answers to your security questions contact Bottomline Cloud Support.
Please include your case reference number (it’s in the subject line of this email) in all communications. This helps us support you quickly and effectively.
How often do the passwords expire?
The passwords expire every 60 days and a notification will be sent out to your email address that you use to log in 10 days before the expiry.
You may need to clear your browsing history and saved passwords if you have any problems with your user name and password.