If you are using PT-X and are receiving the following message during the sign/send stage, please ensure that you follow the steps below to Install the Bottomline eSigner Plugin; (If you are unsure whether the plugin is installed or not please click on your username in the top-right hand corner and choose "Test Smart Card"):
1.Click the link to download the plugin.
2. Click on 'Save File' (Chrome will automatically download to the saved directory).
3. Browse to your downloads and right/double click on 'BottomlineSCSigner.msi'
4. Select Run/Install, and this will open the install wizard.
5. When the install wizard open, please click 'Next'.
6. The installation will now start. When this is complete select 'Finish'.
After the installation has completed, you will need to enable the plugin to run with your browser by following either methods below:
If you are using a Chrome browser, you will now need to add the plugin via the store and then enable the plugin to run with Chrome, by clicking the link on the last section of the pop-up message.
If you are using Firefox, you will need to navigate to the extensions menu by keying about:addons into the URL bar and enable the plugin
If you are using IE11, you will need to add PTX as a trusted site and disable pop-up blocker. To do this:
- Navigate to Tools and select Internet Options
- Select the Security menu, click on Trusted Sites and then click 'Sites'
- If not already visible, key in https://uk.pt-x.com and click 'Add'
- Navigate to the Privacy menu and un-check Pop-up blocker (if not already).
- Click OK to save the changes and reopen the browser.