In order to use a smartcard with PT-X, you first need to install the Bottomline eSigner Plugin by following the steps below.
- To login into PT-X, click your username displayed in the top right hand corner. You will now be able to select Test Smart Card.
- Click the link Download the installer here.
3. Click Run when the prompt appears.
4. When the Bottomline PT-X SmartCard Plugin Setup opens, click Next.
5 .The setup will now start. When this is complete select Finish.
6. Click the cog symbol and select Internet Options.
7. Select the Security tab, select the Trusted Sites and click the Sites button.
8. Enter the PT-X URL - https://uk.pt-x.com - and click Add.
9. Click Close and OK.
10. Once you have updated these settings and completed the necessary installation and setup of the software or plugins, complete the following steps:
- Log out of PT-X.
- Clear the cache by selecting Ctrl + F5.
- Log back into PT-X.
- Click Test Smart Card again.
- The following screen will be returned.