- To login into PT-X, click your username displayed in the top right hand corner. You will now be able to select Test Smart Card.
- Click the link Download the installer here.
3. Click Save File.
4. Browse to your downloads and click BottomlineSCSigner.msi.
5. Select Run.
6. When the set up wizard opens, click Next.
7. The set up will now start. When this is complete click Finish.
8. Click the 3 horizontal bars.
9. Click Get Add-ons. You should see the screen below.
10. Click Extensions and you will see the Bottomline Smart Card Extension in the list.
11. Click Enable.
12. Click the 3 horizontal bars.
13. Click Options.
14. Click Privacy & Security.
15. Scroll down to Permissions & Security and click Exceptions. Exceptions is located on the right of Warn you when websites try to install add-ons.
16. Type in the PT-X URL into the Address of Website field - https://uk.pt-x.com
17. Click Allow and Save Changes.
18. Once you have updated these settings and completed the necessary installation and setup of the software or plugins, complete the following steps:
- Log out of PT-X.
- Clear the cache by selecting Ctrl + F5.
- Log back into PT-X.
- Click Test Smart Card again.
- The following screen will be returned.