How to make Indirect Submissions
- Login to PTX as a user who has the commit privilege (as a default all users have this as part of the FullPerm role).
2. Filter the view on the All payments screen to look for Approved. Click on the blue Approved bar or simply look for the approved batch that you wish to submit.
3. Click View, next to the approved batch.
4. Check the details of the file.
5. Click Commit.
6. The file’s status then shows as Committed until the hour (e.g. 1400, 1500, a or 1600 etc.) at which point it becomes locked (at this point Bottomline are in the process of picking up the file and submitting it to Bacs)
7. Within 15 minutes the status will change from Committed to Sent.
8. Click View, next to the sent item, and click on the Report tab to view and print the Bacstel-IP Submission Summary report.