How to import your ePAY Payment Library export file into PTX
Your Bottomline Project Coordinator will arrange for your ePAY Payment Library(s) to be exported as part of the migration process. You will be supplied with a .csv file for each Library which can then be imported into PTX as a template, by following the instructions detailed below.
- Login to PTX with an account that has the FullPerm role.
- Click New payment from the main screen or navigate to Payments tab and click New payment.
3. Select the payment profile that you wish to import the library data into from the dropdown and click Import template.
4. Browse to the .csv file (the .csv file name will become the template name so you may wish to change before proceeding) and click Open.
5. The template will be added to the template list and is now available to use.