To keep up with the fast paced industry changes and cyber fraud threats, all PT-X users must use a second factor upon their login.
Articles in this section
- How do API & PTX Drive users manage MFA?
- How do I Delete a User with an Error Occurred During Multi Type Save?
- How do I enable the enhanced security login process for PT-X (Multi Factor Authentication)
- How do I find the app? Is the PT-X Multi Factor Authentication iphone app available in all app stores?
- How do I get further security protection? We already have MFA enabled. Is there further protection available around our payments?
- How do I get the mobile phone app to work? I get an error message invalid verification code
- How do I reinstall or reset the MFA Mobile App?
- How do I source the ‘key fob’ tokens?
- How does MFA fit in with the changes with Open banking?
- How does MFA work? Can I have a token shared between users?