Whilst MFA is now standard practice for PT-X, this is minimum security requirements. We strongly recommend that you protect your payments with the PT-X Security Pack to minimise your risk to fraud. Please click on the link below to find out more information from our website.
Articles in this section
- How do API & PT-X Drive users manage MFA?
- How do I Delete a User with an Error Occurred During Multi Type Save?
- How do I enable the enhanced security login process for PT-X (Multi Factor Authentication)
- How do I find the app? Is the PT-X Multi Factor Authentication iphone app available in all app stores?
- How do I get further security protection? We already have MFA enabled. Is there further protection available around our payments?
- How do I get the mobile phone app to work? I get an error message invalid verification code
- How do I set up a new phone with the mobile app? I have a new phone and now cannot log into PTX
- How do I setup and configure a MFA key-fob token
- How do I setup and configure the PTX app?
- How do I source the ‘key fob’ tokens?