PT-X verifies your Internet password with its internal systems as before, and never sends it to MFA. MFA provides only the second factor—the “something you have.” In fact, MFA tokens or App have no direct communication with PT-X—just enough information is used (a ‘seed value’ so it can do its job).
Articles in this section
- How do API & PTX Drive users manage MFA?
- How do I Delete a User with an Error Occurred During Multi Type Save?
- How do I enable the enhanced security login process for PT-X (Multi Factor Authentication)
- How do I find the app? Is the PT-X Multi Factor Authentication iphone app available in all app stores?
- How do I get further security protection? We already have MFA enabled. Is there further protection available around our payments?
- How do I get the mobile phone app to work? I get an error message invalid verification code
- How do I reinstall or reset the MFA Mobile App?
- How do I source the ‘key fob’ tokens?
- How does MFA fit in with the changes with Open banking?
- How does MFA work? Can I have a token shared between users?