When using Google Chrome, you will just need to check the following setting. In the browser bar at the top of the screen you will see a’ plug-in’ blocked message.
Click on the blocked icon and allow all pop ups.
Refresh the page by pressing the F5 key and the icon will disappear and pop ups will be allowed.
Once you have changed the settings in your internet browser, the final step is to install a small file to allow the PT-X software and the smart card software to communicate with each other. You will be prompted to install the software when you try to either download reports or send a payment.
The prompt will appear as follows:
1. Click on the 'Download installer' button.
2. At the bottom of your screen you will receive a prompt.
3. Click 'Run'.
4. Follow the install wizard.
5. Click 'Next'.
6. When complete please click 'Finish'.
7. Press the F5 key to refresh the page.