If you are new to PT-X you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to log in to the system for the first time. When you click the login button on the email this will take you to the PT-X website where you will be able to choose your own password and set up some security questions. This will also apply if you are adding a new user to PT-X.
If you don’t receive the email to set your password, we would suggest checking your junk folder in the first instance. Otherwise please contact your IT team to check any email quarantine software you may have set up. The email address email@example.com should be set up as an exception on any security software.
- Reset via the logon menu: reset your own password from the PT-X logon menu;
- Select ‘Forgot Password’
- Enter the email address for the account
- Answer the security questions
This will trigger a reset email (form firstname.lastname@example.org) to the user account, to allow logon and reset.
- Admin Reset: ask an In-house system administration to reset;
- View (or down arrow) Reset Password