If you are using Internet Explorer or Google Chrome to submit through PT-X, it may be that pop-ups are being blocked which is preventing PIN entry. To resolve this please follow the below steps:
To add PT-X as a trusted site, please follow the below steps:
1. In Internet Explorer please select 'Tools'. (Cog in the top right hand corner as seen below).
2. Select 'Internet options' form the list. This is the second from the bottom in the list.
3. Click on the 'Privacy' tab.
4. You now have two options. You can turn off pop-up blocker by un-ticking the box. Alternatively you can click on 'Settings' and add the PT-X URL to the exceptions list as seen below:
5. Click close when complete.
When using Google Chrome, you will just need to check the following setting. In the browser bar at the top of the screen you will see a’ plug-in’ blocked message.
1. Click on the blocked icon and allow all pop ups.
2. Refresh the page by pressing the F5 key and the icon will disappear and pop ups will be allowed.
Finally, try restarting you PC.