You are receiving this error because some banks do not provide both a sort code and account number for account verification - some provide only the account number. This is what the error message is highlighting - there is no sort code to check, but the account number is good so the verification check has passed okay.
Articles in this section
- How do I authenticate with the Bacs Payment Services Website? I keep on getting an error saying "Unable to authenticate".
- How do I check that my smart card has been setup correctly by my Bank?
- How do I find out what an error message means when verifying my mandates? "Sort code data not held for this account"
- How do I get my pin prompt to appear?
- How do I get the PIN entry box for my Smart Card to appear?
- How do I stop getting an error message when I try to send a payment - "You do not have permissions to approve this payment" - What does this mean?
- How do I stop getting the error message "Unable to authenticate" when I try to submit my file, what does it mean?
- How should I submit a formal complaint to Bottomline Technologies?
- Why are there no certificates available?