You are receiving this error because some banks do not provide both a sort code and account number for account verification - some provide only the account number. This is what the error message is highlighting - there is no sort code to check, but the account number is good so the verification check has passed okay.
Articles in this section
- Design Update
- How do I authenticate with the Bacs Payment Services Website? I keep on getting an error saying "Unable to authenticate".
- How do I automate a submission?
- How do I check that my smart card has been setup correctly by my Bank?
- How do I configure Internet Explorer when using PT-X?
- How do I create/edit payment profiles in PTX?
- How do I enable encrypted files to be imported into PTX?
- How do I find out the package ID for PT-X Faster payments?
- How do I find out what an error message means when verifying my mandates? "Sort code data not held for this account"
- How do I find out what the package ID for PTX is?