Letters that are ready to be emailed out can be stopped by doing the following:
1. Go into collections tab and click 'Correspondence'.
2. Browse the letters in the main screen to find the one you wish to stop.
3. Once found click on the down arrow next to the subject and click 'Suppress Sending"
4. The status will then change to Held.
5. If you wanted to permanently remove the correspondence then you can choose the delete option from the drop down menu but please be mindful that this will remove all trace of the correspondence and you may need it at a later date as evidence if confronted with a liability claim.