To see the remaining credit, you can click on the “About PT-X Verify” as shown below, the same may be achieved using the following API call (set appropriate license key) https://verify.uk.pt-x.com/api/getcredits?apikey=3HW-7E67E6E6-1A3D-4F67-BB1B-8F0C6EB6C055
Articles in this section
- How do I check how many credits I have remaining?
- How do I find examples of the PTX Verify API calls that could be used on our website, as part of our customer on-boarding process?
- How do I find more UK Sort Code & Account Number Validation test cases?
- How do I find out about 'non-consented accounts'?
- How do I find out about Building Society Roll Numbers?
- How do I find out about Head Office Collections Accounts (HOCA)?
- How do I find out about the fully published API that comes with PTX verify?
- How do I find out bank information?
- How do I get some more sort code test data?
- How do I understand what an error messages means? I am adding details for users and I am getting the following error message – sort code? Data not held for this account