Bottomline - Invoice Automation is a business application built on Bottomline's powerful document process automation platform, combined with Dynamics 365 - Finance and Operations. It includes a hosted capture portal for invoice ingestion and automation, immersive process integration with Dynamics 365 - Finance and Operations. In addition it can be easily combined with offerings such as Paymode-X for end to end payables management.
The Bottomline Invoice Automation solution is comprised of these primary functions:
- Invoice document capture, including machine learning and artificial intelligence features.
- Flexible and automated G/L coding and approval of expense invoices.
- Support for purchase order invoice matching.
- End to end process auditing, analytics and reporting.
- Systemic process governance and controls.
Implicit to these functions is robust integration with the ERP. As mentioned above, normative AP
functions remain within your AP users familiar Dynamics 365 - Finance and Operations experience while external interaction employs globally-familiar experiences like email and web.