If you no longer have access to the PTX Authenticator App, you will need to either select the password reset option or contact one of your administrators to perform a password reset.
Reinstalling your MFA Mobile App
1. You will receive an email with a link.
2. On the email, select the Choose password button or copy and paste the URL into your browser. A new web page will open with the password already pre-populated, enter your email then select the Log in button
3. You will then be asked to update your password and security questions.
4. On the right hand side, you will be guided through setting up the mobile app for your PTX Account. Once complete, you will be provided a verification code to enter.
5. Once this has been entered, you will need to click verify. You will then see a confirmation message that the two-step verification has been successfully enabled.
With the mobile app linked, and the password and security question updated, you can select save changes. You will then then be asked to login with the new details.
Resetting your MFA Mobile App
Should you encounter any issues with the verification from your phone, you can re-set up your authentication by selecting edit in the top right corner of the app and selecting remove underneath your two-step verification.
The MFA software can then be reinstalled and the process will be the same to reset your verification type and password reset.