Critical Notice – you need to act to ensure you can still connect to Bacs after 2nd July.
SHA256 fully replaces SHA1 by Bacs on 3rd July which means you must complete the below by 2nd July.
What do you need to do?
Ensure you are on the latest version of Gemalto as per the following:
- Check your current version see here
- To confirm the latest version you should be using, please speak to your bank.
- Install the new software as per their instructions.
- Once the Gemalto software is installed, follow the steps below to ensure your PTX payment profiles are setup correctly.
A PTX user with Administrator privileges must check that the ‘Enforce SHA1 Signing’ setting in each payment profile is unticked by doing the following:
- Log into PTX as an administrator
- Navigate to Settings (top right hand corner) > Payment Profiles
- Locate the name of the profile you wish to check the settings for
- Next to the profile name click the 3 dots and then click view
- From the General tab, un-tick 'Enforce SHA1 Signing' found under Submission signing method.
- Save changes
Once both of the above are in place you will be able to submit as normal.