The delay time works in tandem with the polling time and tells Drive how long to wait before processing the file and pulling it into PTX. It is looking at the time stamp on the file and then waits the allocated time before dealing with the file. This delay time needs to be more than 30 seconds and we would recommend it being set to 120 seconds.
Articles in this section
- Duplicate Filename Check
- How do I find the PT-X Drive Installation Guide?
- How do I upgrade PTX Drive?
- How can I find out which version of PTX Drive I am on?
- How do I reset the password for the PTX drive account?
- How do I retrieve the log files for PTX Drive?
- How does API & PTX Drive work with MFA?
- PTX Drive User Creation
- What is the delay time?