User access for the Client Portal is defined on the User access screen.
To access the User access screen:
- Log in to the Client Portal.
- Click Update user profile.
- The User access screen is displayed.
Admin User with Manage User Privileges
A user with the Manage Users check box selected can:
- Access the Users option under Management.
- Add and delete users.
- Assign Manage users and Administrator privileges.
- Edit user details.
A user with the Administrator privileges can:
- Access the Admin and Form configuration option under Web forms.
- Update PTX login details and company legal entity name.
- View shared secret and licence settings.
- Update form details including enforcing encoding requests, support details and custom CSS.
A non-admin user:
- will have access to Direct Debit applications, Payment applications and Encode options.
- will not have access to the Management, Admin and Form Configuration options.