User access for the Client Portal is defined on the User access screen.
To access the User access screen:
- Log in to the Client Portal.
- Click Update user profile.
- The User access screen is displayed.
Admin User with Manage User Privileges
A user with the Manage Users check box selected can:
- Access the Users option under Management.
- Add and delete users.
- Assign Manage users and Administrator privileges.
- Edit user details.
A user with the Administrator privileges can:
- Access the Admin and Form configuration option under Web forms.
- Update PTX login details and company legal entity name.
- View shared secret and licence settings.
- Update form details including enforcing encoding requests, support details and custom CSS.
A non-admin user:
- will have access to Encode and other options in the Web Forms main menu depending on what transaction types have been signed up for. The below shows all the available types:
- will not have access to the Management, Admin and Form Configuration options.