To view the Admin settings:
- Log in to the Client Portal.
- Under Web forms, click Admin.
- The Admin screen is displayed.
The Admin screen contains the following:
- Name - company name assigned by Bottomline, read only.
- Legal entity name - Service User Number registered name.
- Shared secret - used to encrypt and encode PTX Web Forms’ requests for secure data transmission and tamper-proof communication. Click Reset to reset the value.
- License - shows the license period for which a tenant has access to PTX Web forms. Access is only allowed if PTX Web Forms is enabled in One PTX and the license date is valid. Once the licence date has expired a tenant's access to PTX Web Forms will be disabled.
Note: License settings are read-only on the Client Portal and are for information only.
- Enable Payment/DDM - if selected then payments and Direct Debit collections will be integrated with PTX.
Note: this option will only be available if the user has access to Direct Debit and payment forms.
- User name - username to log in to PTX.
- Password - password to log in to PTX.
- Enable PTX Cards - if selected then access to PTX Cards is enabled.
Note: this option will only be available if the user has access to Card and PayPal forms.
- User name - username to log in to PTX Cards.
- Password - password to log in to PTX Cards.