You can configure your PTX Web Forms from the Client Portal.
- Log in to the Client Portal as a user with Administrator privileges.
- Select Form configuration under Web forms.
- Select the form to configure.
- The Form configuration screen is displayed.
You can configure the following:
- Legal entity name - Service User Number registered name.
- Contact name - contact name for vendor.
- Use email verification - if selected then an email is sent to an applicant to confirm their email address before the form is submitted.
- Enforce encoded requests - if selected then all form requests must be encoded. A clear (nonencoded) request will result in the form failing to load.
- Enable Payment/DDM - if selected then payments and Direct Debit collections will be integrated with PTX.
Note: this field is ignored if PTX integration is disabled at tenant level.
Phone number - phone number for vendor.
- Email - email for vendor.
- Enable bank acccount ownership verification - if selected then all bank account verification checks will go through PTX Verify. A minimum of one Pass result needs selecting otherwise a validation error will be displayed.
- Pass results - the PTX Verify checks that must pass.
- Custom CSS - used to control form styling such as fonts, colours and spacing.