You can configure your PTX Web Forms from the Client Portal.
- Log in to the Client Portal as a user with Administrator privileges.
- Select Form configuration under Web forms.
- Select the form to configure.
- The Form configuration screen is displayed.
You can configure the following:
- Legal entity name - Service User Number registered name.
- Contact name - contact name for vendor.
- Use email verification - if selected then an email is sent to an applicant to confirm their email address before the form is submitted.
- Enforce encoded requests - if selected then all form requests must be encoded. A clear (nonencoded) request will result in the form failing to load.
- Enable Payment/DDM - if selected then payments and Direct Debit collections will be integrated with PTX.
Note: this field is ignored if PTX integration is disabled at tenant level.
Phone number - phone number for vendor.
- Email - email for vendor.
- Enable bank account ownership verification - if selected then all bank account verification checks will go through PTX Verify. A minimum of one Pass result needs selecting otherwise a validation error will be displayed.
- Pass results - the PTX Verify checks that must pass. Choose from:
- Account details not held
- Account details need reviewing (Account ownership verification result review needed, the individual account and sort code results should be examined in order to decide if the verification is acceptable.)
- Account details not confirmed (A link between the person and the given address was confirmed but the account details could not be confirmed as associated with the person at the given address.)
- Enable redirect whitelisting - if selected then the redirect URL will be validated against the URLS in this list. If an invalid URL is specified then the form will fail to load.
- Enable callback whitelisting - if selected then the callback URL will be validated against the URLs in this list. If an invalid URL is specified then the form will fail to load.
- Custom CSS - used to control form styling such as fonts, colours and spacing.