Trading begins, UK Time Monday 00:00 and closes UK Time Friday 22:00.
Please be aware that when making Foreign Exchange (FX) settlements, the longest duration will be used for the pairing.
Settlement Timeline Explanation:
For example: to buy New Zealand Dollar (NZD) with UK Sterling (GBP). New Zealand Dollar (NZD) takes 1 day settlement time, whilst UK Sterling (GBP) takes 0 days settlement time.
Your NZD will only be available after a 1 day settlement time frame. Funding must therefore be received before the cut off time, one day prior to the desired delivery date.
- 0 Days (T+0, TOD, Same Day) a conversion that will settle today.
- 1 Day – (T+1, TOM, Next Day) a conversion that will settle tomorrow.
- 2 Days – (T+2) a conversion that will settle in two days.
- 3 Days – (T+3) a conversion that will settle in three days.
- Cut-off Times – Times that funds must be received and cleared in order to honour your instruction.
- ISO – Three letter code that identifies the country and currency type. For example: in Great Britain the currency is Pound Sterling, so ISO equals GBP.
*(see pdf) Indian Rupee (INR), Indonesian Rupiah, Malaysian Ringgit and Philippine Peso are restricted currencies. These are buy currencies only, to make payments directly in country. You cannot fund these currencies directly or convert them into any other currency. Cut-off times vary by the Sell currency. Check each Payment Guide for details.
**(see pdf) Russian Ruble (RUB) – RUB is a sell currency only. You can not convert any other currency into RUB for payments.
Foreign Exchange (FX):
Download a copy of the Foreign Exchange (FX) table below (Please note: some countries may be referenced, which are currently excluded/sanctioned):