We currently support SWIFT and local payments.
- 0 Days (T+0, TOD, Same Day) a payment that will settle today.
- 1 Day – (T+1, TOM, Next Day) a payment that will settle tomorrow.
- 2 Days – (T+2) a payment that will settle in two days.
- 3 Days – (T+3) a payment that will settle in three days.
- Priority – a payment sent through the SWIFT Service (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications).
- Regular (Local) – payments sent via a domestic market to make the payment process between banks more efficient. Such schemes include ACH, Faster Payments and SEPA.
- Cut-off Times – Times that funds must be received and cleared in order to honour your instruction.
Payment Guides - Supported Currencies:
Download a copy of the Payment Guides for currencies that we support (Please note: some countries may be referenced, which are currently excluded/sanctioned):