This article provides details of changes to the next release of PTX.
12th April 2020
- Drive v2.2.3 will now export XML Bacs messages prefixed with a document ID.
- Security and performance enhancements.
- Enhancement to Password reset policy and security answers where some users reported failed reset attempts with correct security answers.
19th January 2020
Industry Changes & Features
- PTX will now support processing SHA#2 certificates from the banks bringing the level of security up to a higher level for sending submission to Bacs.
- PTX will continue to support SHA#1 certificates from the banks until Bacs switch of support, this will enable customers to continue to submit to Bacs who are yet to be updated by their bank .
- We have extended the drift window for the MFA (Multi Factor Authentication) process to reduce the amount of issues customers have with using the tokens to log on.
- We have updated the 'Title' list in the Direct Debit Management module, this is now in line with more commonly used titles and creates a more personalised experience for customers.
- We have added a feature to enable customers to create their own titles for the more obscure/rare ones.
- Indirect submissions will now require MFA token where hard/soft tokens are assigned to users.
- Payment Profile grid view will now show the Transmission Type and Service User number.
- Bacs Messages failing to apply to stored DD mandates will now email failed updates.
- We have published further end points for the API which provide further integration options for customers, allowing them to consume our services in a more seamless manner.
- We have added a Caps lock prompt so users can interact with the logon page more efficiently.
08th June 2019
Mandatory Auto Archiving
- As of this release the auto archiving of submissions will become mandatory, by default we will setup each customer with the longest period available which is 90 days, those customers who already have this setup will not be affected. This setting can be updated in the settings under payment profiles and for each individual profile. This change will affect any customer who has not previously set up archiving and has been made to ensure that the system is as performant as possible for users.
PTX Drive Updates
- We have made two changes to PTX drive to continue to enhance and improve the experience of using this utility.
- When duplicate filename detection is enabled and PTX finds a duplicate file it will no longer automatically disable itself, it will first look to make sure it could move the offending duplicate file and if so will continue to run. It will now only disable itself if it is unable to move the offending duplicate file.
- We have updated the installer for drive to maintain the current settings when performing an upgrade removing the need to re-configure the utility on each update.
PTX Password Reset
- On resetting a password in PTX, we have updated the solution to lock the temporary password in the user interface. This will result in preventing browsers from overwriting the temporary password with stored and remembered details, which caused some customers to lock themselves out of PTX.