Many customers will need to update payment plans, particularly if they have yearly increases. Please follow the steps below.
- Export Collections data
- Export collections data from a specific profile (or all)
- A .CSV file will be downloaded
- Rename this file, replacing the .CSV extension with .TXT
Be aware that if you open csv files you are likely to lose the leading zeros so please double check your data before uploading again to avoid duplication.
- Open Excel application and select:
- File > Open
- Navigate to file location and select
- Use the Text Import Wizard and follow the three steps:
- Step 1: Select ‘Delimited’ > Next
- Step 2: Select ‘Comma’ as the delimiter > Next
- Step 3: Highlight all fields in the Data Preview, then select ‘Text’ as the format > Finish.
Save the created file as an Excel Workbook (XLSX), this being the master file which can be edited as required. When ready to import the data into PT-X, the edited file should then be saved as a .CSV (avoid editing this file to prevent data loss).
Refer to the ‘PT-X DDM collection upload Guide’ for formatting rules. - How do I upload all my customers details and collections?
- Import Contacts
- Choose the correct collection profile
- Drag & drop or select the file for upload