- Log in to the Client Portal.
- Under Web forms, select Pay direct payments.
- The Pay direct payments screen is displayed.
- Use the cog icon to select the columns to display.
This field contains the stage of the application and is one of:
- Bank Selection
- Confirmation Received From Bank
- Redirected To Bank
This field contains the status of the payment and is either set to Sent or Rejected.
To filter on the entries displayed:
- Select the field from the drop down in the Filter box.
- Click Apply.
- The entries that match the criteria will be displayed.
To sort entries:
- Click on the column header.
- The arrow will indicate whether you have sorted in ascending or descending order.
Use the Refresh link (in the top right hand corner) to view the latest details on the screen.
Note: Payments that are older than 24 hours are not updated.
Viewing a Payment
To view a pay direct payment:
- Click on View.
- The payment details are displayed.
For details on exporting data for Pay Direct applications see How do I export Payment Applications data ?